The 2022 ATRN Health Summit is now open for Registration
This year's theme is:
Community- Academic Engagement: Building Resilience Together
We are pleased to announce that our keynote speaker is Dr. Elizabeth Dickson with the Center for Participatory Research of the University of New Mexico.
Dr. Alex Elswick of Voices of Hope and Extension Specialist for Substance Use Prevention and Recovery with the University of Kentucky is the plenary speaker.
Also featured at the 12th Annual ATRN Summit, will be two plenary panels: the first on equity and the "HEALing Communities Study", and the second highlighting the work of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's "Making Change Visible" social engagement resource!
The University of Kentucky Center for Clinical and Translational Science (UK CCTS) will host the 12th Annual Summit on November 14th- 15th, 2022 at the Bill Gatton Student Center. Click here for an agenda.
- $50 for ATRN members: faculty, staff, community organizations, community members
- $75 for non- ATRN members: faculty, staff, community organizations, community members
- $25 for all students
We have reserved a block of rooms at the Hilton Lexington/Downtown location at: 369 West Vine St. Lexington, KY 40507
- There is a special ATRN Health Summit rate for the nights of Nov 13-15th.
- Please use the group code: CCTS11
- Special rate is: $129 + tax per night
Book Hotel Here